[musictlk] choir question

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed May 7 00:24:33 UTC 2014

Hi Jackie,

Welcome.

If you don't know the braille music code, you'll have to do it all by
ear, and copy the words so that you can memorize them. You'll have to
listen to recordings on youtube, or however you can get them. Maybe
you can borrow some from your public library.

If you know the  braille music code, you can get the music and words
transcribed for you if what you need is not available already, and
learn them on your own time between classes.

You'll have to find out ahead of time what you'll need, so that you
can be well prepared for the first classes. You'll have to get aa
student in the class to help you learn the dance steps, etc., or you
can ask your teachers to help you with that. They may not have much
time to do that for you, though.

Blessings,

Linda