[musictlk] FYI

Marissa marissat789 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 02:33:18 UTC 2014

What do the books have in them?

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Linda Mentink <mentink at frontiernet.net
To: musictlk at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Tue, 06 May 2014 21:29:42 -0500
Subject: [musictlk] FYI

Hi all,

I have a few musical theater books in electronic .brf format,
words
only, which I can send as attachments to anyone who wants them.
will emboss them for a fee.  I can only do one side, though; I do
not
have an embosser that will do both sides.  If you are interested,
please email me offlist at mentink at frontiernet.net.

Here's what I have:

Best of Disney
Disney Collection
Kid's Broadway Songbook
Popular Solos for Young Singers
The Teen's Musical Theater Collection, Young Men's Edition
The Teen's Musical Theater Collection, Young Women's Edition

I also have:

Everything for the Church Soloist
Folksongs for Solo Singers, Volumes 1 and 2
Favorite Christmas Classics
Favorite Sacred Classics

I believe that the publisher is Hal Lindsay, but I'm not sure.
There
are CD's available, which you can purchase from your local music
store.

Blessings,

Linda