[musictlk] choir question

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed May 7 08:52:52 UTC 2014

Hi,
I've never had anyone help me with my braille copies of music in choirs.
I've handled all of that
Myself. If I needed tabs, I'd put them on myself. If I needed to record
something, I'd do that myself. Some people record the whole rehearsal but I
usually choose just to record the parts I need help with. If you do those
things yourself, then it doesn't really matter who is sitting next to you,
except for rising and sitting, bowing or anything like that, but anyone
sitting next to you can help you with that kind of thing.
Thanks
Lauren
Philippians 4:8 King James Version (KJV) 8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever
things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just,
whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things
are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise,
think on these things.
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
curious about Thirty-One? New summer lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com