[musictlk] 2014 PAD elections to be held in Orlando Thursday July 3

Jordy Stringer via musictlk musictlk at nfbnet.org
Mon May 19 17:16:28 UTC 2014

Greetings on behalf of the Performing arts division, we hope this message
finds you well.

I wanted to take this time to thank both the leadership and the general
membership of PAD. Without all of you the things we do would not be
possible.

I also wanted to remind membership that this is an election year and all
officer and board positions are up for election.

Current officers:

Jordy D. Stringer, President

Beth Allred, Vice President

Julie McGinnity, secretary

Kaisha Holms, Treasurer

Board members:

Anthony Evans, who will not be seeking reelection

Devin Akins, Who will not be seeking reelection

Kevin reeves, who will not be seeking Reelection

Mindy Jacobson, Serving as a presidential appointment

Denis Sumlin, Serving as a presidential appointment.

These members round out the leadership of the division. If anyone wants to
run for one of the open spots please feel free to join us Thursday July 3
during our general membership meeting, or if you have questions before,
please e-mail me at:

Jordystringer83 at gmail.com with the subject line, "elections."

I very much look forward to connecting with all of you soon.

Most kind regards,

Jordy D. Stringer

JD'S Vending Services

Owner/operator

E-mail:  <mailto:jdsvendingservices at gmail.com> jdsvendingservices at gmail.com

Phone: 317-629-4639

President, Performing Arts Division, National Federation Of The Blind

E-mail: jordystringer83 at gmail.com

Phone: 317-643-1890

between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.