[musictlk] amazing love

Lauren Merryfield via musictlk musictlk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 20:43:32 UTC 2014

Hi,
Oh that is a beautiful song! Can you send me the lyrics? How were you able
to learn the words?
Blessings,
Lauren

Ephesians 5 19-20 KJV
19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing
and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name
of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."
My book:"there's more than one way to be okay":
www.Theresmorethanoneway.com