[musictlk] update on high notes

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Nov 4 22:14:19 UTC 2014

Hi Josh,

That is not a helpful comment. What, is she supposed to sing tennor,
then? You don't know it all. She's doing the best she can.

Chelsey, I have nothing to add to what I have already suggested,
except, just keep your mouth open on the notes you can't seem to
sing, and no one will know you aren't making any sound.

Blessings,

Linda