[musictlk] update on high notes

brother Timothy Clark theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 23:32:06 UTC 2014

you should try keeping your volume the same while razing pitch. in other words, if you look at this example i provided you’ll see what i mean and how it should sound when done properly. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36165976/voice%20example.mp3
 i hope this helps.
 i’ll be praying for you. rest assured, god will see you  through this.
Brother Timothy Clark

 http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com