[musictlk] Song lyrics for Angel Eyes

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 03:29:48 UTC 2014

below are my suggestions.
Note: I've pasted the whole lyrics into the email and then edited them
on there since its easier.

Jorge

***

Angel Eyes by Darnell Johnson

I see you in my mind like an angel in disguise,
Your voice sounds like waves in an ocean without lies.
In my book you are clear like the weather in the skies,
For you are my beautiful angel eyes.
Repeat

Yes God is an angel for he is the one,
He heels people of their sins and knows what we've done.
You are like god and you do what he will advise,
Cause you are my beautiful angel eyes.
Repeat

I love you my beautiful angel eyes,
You sing to me everywhere you go,
Keep singing for me and I won't despise,
My lovable angel eyes. Cause you are my beautiful angel eyes.

Interlude, 4instruments:

Piano

Electric Piano

Hammond b3 Organ

Saxophone
Key Change, Half step.

The Stars in the sky are shining with your love,
You sing so sweet like the birds up above.
So Come on little angel, don't be so shy,
Cause you are my beautiful angel eyes.
Repeat

Repeat Chorus

--