[musictlk] question about posture

Amy Billman amy0223 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:46:36 UTC 2014

I remember learning to read Braille using both index fingers as required,
and then by about age ten or so I just logically started reading with my
left hand and it's been that way ever since.
It wasn't something anybody had to teach me; it was just a natural thing.
And, it's a ton faster too whether you're reading for pleasure or
productivity.

Amy Billman
Email:
 Amy0223 at gmail.com