[musictlk] jaws and itunes

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 22:45:41 UTC 2014

I use NVDA with ITunes for best results, but have never had any
problems with it using JAWS either.  I have been able to have access
to my connected IPhone and IPod, and could change settings without
problems using either screenreader.  I really didn't care about the
ITunes store issues because I have an IPhone; I love that you can use
a camera to put the code on gift cards in yourself, and I love how
easy it is on the IPhone in general.

So, I'd just play with it.  Try things out; it would be easier for us
to help you if you had a specific issue that wasn't working that we
could address, rather than just a general question of whether or not
the two programs work together.  I'm a big fan of trying things out
and pinpointing specific problems before going over a list in order to
get the best results.

Amy, I would be interested in knowing more about BlindTunes though as
I've never heard of those scripts before.  Then again I've never had
issues without them, but my inner techy is interested.

--
Kaiti