[musictlk] Any blind upright bass players out there

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 25 13:51:22 UTC 2014

Mario,

	I am not an upright bass player; however, I have always wanted to
form a trio with two guitars and an upright bass. I advertised on Craig's
List for more than a year and never found one! I wish we were closer so we
could form a trio! BTW, my favorite upright bass player is Dick Kniss! (Not
sure of the spelling, but he played with Peter, Paul, & Mary, as well as
John Denver.)

Peace!
Marion Gwizdala
"Marion & Martin"