[musictlk] Any blind upright bass players out there

brother Timothy Clark theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 18:36:33 UTC 2014

not a problem.
 he plays electric bass. just your typical 4 string.
 figured he might be able to help.
 peace be with you
Brother Timothy Clark

 RECRUITER FOR THE AMATEUR RADIO  ABOARD the INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION project. please click here to learn more about it.

  http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/experiments/23.html

  .
 please check out my personal site at

http://www.timothyclarkmusic.blogspot.com