[musictlk] The Honest2God Podcast Network

Ken Downey kenwdowney at me.com
Thu Oct 2 03:44:41 UTC 2014

        I recently posted about a new network of podcasting episodes I created with Audioboom called Honest2God. Whereas most podcasts are separate, even if one person does multiple shows, I have combined many shows into one network for several reasons. The Honest2God show has been featured on Audioboom and has had over 120 listeners already, which isn't at all bad since it has not even been on air for a week. The second podcast, Asylum, is currently on air as well, and covers some of the music my friend Robert Gross and I have produced. Go to www.audioboom.fm/channel/honest2god to hear it for yourself!
For a fresh perspective on Christianity, visit my blog at
longing4god.wordpress.com .
For electroacoustic music that's out of this world, visit
www.BlindLabyrinth.com today!
 If you want to reach me, you can friend me on Skype and Facebook, (KenWDowney,) or write me at kenWDowney at BlindLabyrinth.com .