[musictlk] Sibelius?

Ken Downey kenwdowney at me.com
Tue Oct 14 00:38:44 UTC 2014

I've been hearing a lot about Sibelius lately, and I'm wondering where I can get Sibelius Access for Sibelius 6--or do I need to find Sibelius 4 and get Sibelius speaks? I'm going to meet Professor David Pinto this coming weekend, and I don't want to sound/feel like an absolute idiot when we start talking about these things.
Anyway, this sounds like a great way to study and compose music, but I don't see anywhere to download it. I know that Dancing Dots sells Sibelius Speaks for Sibelius 3, but that things have moved a long way since then.
Ken Downey
For a fresh perspective of Christianity, visit my blog at
http://longing4god.wordpress.com,
and my podcast network at
www.audioboom.fm/channel/honest2god .
For experimental electroacoustic music that is out of this world, visit
www.BlindLabyrinth.com .
Feel free to add me as a friend on Skype and Facebook. My user name is always the same, KenWDowney.