[musictlk] help with skype

josh lester jlestermusic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 02:11:31 UTC 2014

I sent her those scripts.
Here's a link to them, and yes, this is music related, because I'm
helping her via Skype to arrange songs in keys so she can sing them.
Here's the link to install them.
I don't know much about them, so someone please give her instructions
off list about how to install them from the link a friend of mine sent
me.
http://www.dlee.org
Thanks

--
Joshua Lester
Blessings to you in the name of Jesus Christ

If you wish to reach me by phone, 870-509-2631, and by E-Mail,
jlestermusic at gmail.com