[musictlk] How a blind composer can write down his/her notes

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Oct 23 03:08:19 UTC 2014

I take it that he doesn't know the braille music code. He'll have to
write down each note in words, with its rhythmic value and dynamics,
and whatever else applies.

Or, he could purchase Finale for the computer, and play his music on
a keyboard, and it will write it out for him, I think. I don't know
if it's accessible for the blind, though.

   Hi everyone,
   My friend starts composing music and wants to know how he could
write down notes.
If anyone could help me I am very grateful in advance.

Best wishes Andrzej woch