[musictlk] How a blind composer can write down his/her notes

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 24 15:20:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

Feel free to contact me off-list for details.  Full disclosure, I am the
founder and president of Dancing Dots Braille Music Technology.

Lime is software that lets you read and write printed music notation. Lime
Aloud gives the blind musician excellent access to Lime's rich set of
notation editing features. With the JAWS for Windows screen reader software
installed, Lime Aloud provides the blind musician with verbal and musical
cues that make it easy to use Lime independently and most productively.

You will find a brief audio presentation  demonstrating our access solution
to the Lime notation editor at:
http://www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/limealoud.htm

See the heading labeled:
Audio Presentation of Lime Aloud Available for Download

Alternatively, go to www.DancingDots.com and follow the "Presentations" link
and then select the Lime Aloud demo from the list.

Lime Aloud functions as a stand-alone product and also as a feature of the
GOODFEEL Braille Music Translator software from Dancing Dots.

Bill McCann