[musictlk] Making a sound synthesis guide

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 4 21:05:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

We at Dancing Dots have a few customers who specialize in this area.  One of
the foremost is Patrick Schuppe from Germany who has created soundscapes for
radio plays and other projects.  He has given me permission to pass along
his contact details to any of you who might like to network with him.  N.
B.: he is not currently a subscriber to this list.

email: patrick.schuppe at web.de
Skype: PatrickSchuppe
Phone: +49-521-30399897

Patrick uses SONAR with our CakeTalking for SONAR JAWS-based access
solution.  To learn more about it, please go to www.DancingDots.com and
follow the link for CakeTalking.

Bill McCann
Dancing Dots