[musictlk] struggling with high notes

Smith, Pauline L PSmith4 at dmc.org
Tue Sep 16 13:58:49 UTC 2014

This has been an interesting thread. I have a heavy voice for a female and have sang alto my entire life.  However, the director of my church choir has had me sing soprano.  That has been quite a challenge.  I will keep a list of the tips and suggestions made here.  These may be quite helpful to me, too.

Pauline Smith, TVI
Braille Instructor