[musictlk] voice lessons

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 20:55:56 UTC 2014

Hello,
I am considering starting voice lessons again once things with my
family settle down a bit.  However, since I don't have a job, it
is going to be very difficult for me to pay for a weekly lesson.
Therefore, I am considering taking lessons once a month for a
little while until I am able to pay for weekly lessons.  Is this
arrangement appropriate given my current situation or should I
make an effort to take more consistent lessons? I would not do
this arrangement permanently, just until I am able to pay for
lessons once a week.  My thought is that at least I would have a
lesson once a month as opposed to no lesson at all to help me
improve my range.
I look forward to everyone's opinions on this.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay