[musictlk] voice lessons

Amy Billman amy0223 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 19:07:08 UTC 2014

Um... Kelsey
You likely already know this and have chosen not to care, but...
You're really doing yourself a disservice by not applying for SSI benefits;
while you are unemployed and job hunting.
I mean... You could actually do things and not trip as much on the whole
transportation thing getting to and from a job if you get it, or even a
skills center to get some much needed independence training.And of course,
you could afford voice lessons.
It's not a ton of money but it's more than you had before.

Yes, you have a limit on how much you can have, in an account in your name.
Smart people, who don't want social security to know how much they have so
that they can save money, (even if it's to save up so that they have funds
when they get a job so they can move etc,) keep that stuff either in an
account in someone else's name not their own, or God forbid, in cash in a
safe place.
It takes some brain power, but it's not impossible, and you can't get in
trouble for that.
And, I don't know how your folks researched, (hopefully you didn't leave it
all up to them,) but if you keep just what you're allowed to have in your
own account, and the rest elsewhere, they won't as you say, "Take your hard
earned money away."
I do hope that someone other than your parents read and researched this
before you reached this conclusion.

Amy Billman
Email:
 Amy0223 at gmail.com