[musictlk] voice lessons

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 19:08:49 UTC 2014

Hi Amy,
Thank you for standing up for me.  I've had some training, but
it's been on and off, meaning that I took lessons for a while,
stopped for a while, then started back up again.  Maybe at some
point once I have gotten better technique, I might consider Skype
lessons, but I think right now in person is the way to go.  If
that means waiting a little longer until I can pay for it, so be
it.  Also, how do you feel about bi-weekly lessons, meaning I
would take lessons every other week? Could that work?