[musictlk] Reaper or Audacity latency Fix

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 3 09:00:35 UTC 2015

Daniel,

	Since you are not using Reaper, what do you currently use for
recording? I have not yet downloaded the Reaper scripts and, as I mentioned
in my original post, have quite a bit of latency with Audacity. I wanted to
purchase CakeTalk, but Bill told me I needed to use the higher end Sonar
that cost about $450. Do you know anything about this?

Marion