[musictlk] Trills

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 14:49:31 UTC 2015

The dot 5 is an octave mark, meaning that the notes proceding it are to be sung or played in the next octave up. So I'm thinking this would mean that the trill is supposed to be sung up the octave from what you were singing before it. I could be wrong, however, as I've never seen this symbol before. Perhaps you could find a recording of the piece online and hear what the performer does in that spot. HTH.

Chris Nusbaum