[musictlk] Braille Music Notator

Toby Rush tobywrush at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 17:45:45 UTC 2015

Kelsey, the good news is that it's free and will remain so. Unfortunately,
it won't create a score form an audio recording. That's called
transcription, and I don't know of any technology that will do that very
well (unless it's a recording of a single instrument or voice, and even
then it will be pretty "glitchy.") There are people who do this, though;
you might consider hiring someone.

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 12:40 PM, Kelsey Nicolay <piano.girl0299 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Toby,
> This sounds interesting.  I'm curious though how much this costs and also
> whether I would be able to create a Braille music score from an mp3
> recording someone sends me.

Dr. Toby W. Rush - trush1 at udayton.edu <trush1 at notes.udayton.edu>
Assistant Professor of Music Theory and Technology
University of Dayton
"Omnia voluntaria est."