[musictlk] question about keyboards and sinth work stations

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 19:03:53 UTC 2015

What is your budget?

-----Original Message-----
From: musictlk [mailto:musictlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of brother
Timothy Clark - KC3CDU via musictlk
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 9:16 AM
To: Tatyana; Music Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [musictlk] question about keyboards and sinth work stations

Hello there, I greet you in the precious name of our Lord and our Savior
Jesus Christ. I recommend you getting a keyboard instead of a midi
controller. My reasoning behind this is a keyboard is going to be more
lenient towards what you're wishing to do.
 If you have software such as GarageBand, I would then be recommending a
midi controller. As is, I recommend a keyboard so as you can do what it is
that you're wishing to do without software. The type of keyboard that I
would recommend is one of those keyboards that have internal recording
capabilities. And I apologize that I'm unable to give you the name and or
brand.
 I pray somebody else will be able to help you with  recommending a keyboard
brand and or name for what to purchase.
 god bless
Brother Timothy Clark
  feel free to check out the world of KC3CDU at

  http://www.kc3cdu.blogspot.com

On Tevet 23, 5775 AM, at 11:35, Tatyana via musictlk <musictlk at nfbnet.org>
wrote:

>               Hi,
>
> I have just started searching for information  about differences between
> minicontrolers, work stations and keyboard piano.  I'm completely cluless.
> would highly appreciate your advise on what is best for me to purchase. I
> need something simple, accessible for a blind,operated with electric cord
> and   with internal sound so my young child can play any time. It should
be
> a keyboard more than 3 octavs. I want to record guitar and hand percussion
> and voice.  So at least 3 tracks plus effects and sounds that possibly
come
> with a device. I need something not pricey- I'm very beginner, never even
> seen keyboards that can record. I'm not using any computer software either
> for recording or creating music. /And it's just for fun at home within my
> family and for my young kid.
>

> Thank you.
>
> Tatyana.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/musictlk_nfbnet.org/theblindguitarist1992%