[musictlk] Question about Anytune iPhone app

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Thu Jan 22 03:42:16 UTC 2015

good evening list
I am loving Talking Tuner and have also discovered Anytune which lets
you slow down, loop, etc  music for learning a song by ear.  It seems
fairly compatible with Voiceover, but I'm wondering if anyone else is
using this app who could give me some tips (on or off list) on using it
efficiently.  I'm doing a lot of trial and error trying to set marks and
loops.  Once I get these functions down I'll try some of the more
advanced functions.

Thanks for any help.
brenda

--
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer