[musictlk] Looking for a small portable guitar amp

Mario Percinic mario.percinic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 18:22:43 UTC 2015

Hy.
With Roland micro cube you can't miss it. Its very small, portable, it
gives you a few presets for difeerent sounds and it can even work on
battery power for about 10 hours per session.

Mario Percinic Accessibility consultant mario.percinic at gmail.com skype:
acousticman Twitter: @MarioPercinic gsm: +385922630259