[musictlk] Fw: [blindlaw] KNFB Reader iOS App Now Available for Only $49.99

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 01:06:35 UTC 2015

Hi all! I don't know if you know it, but now the KNFB Reader is only 50
dollars! It is only a limited offer! It's a great deal! Get it now guys!
Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks so much and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16