[musictlk] Question about a reliable yet accessible metronome

Jim P. portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 05:10:59 UTC 2015

Hi there!

Hope everyone's doing well.

I need to know if there's a such thing as a completely accessible and
reliable metronome for me to use.  I have no vision so don't have access to
using some of the settings on a regular metronome.  Although I have somewhat
of an idea of how certain tempos should sound, I need to be able to set a
metronome to a tempo and play along with it for practice.

I do have an iPhone I can use as well, but the app I have doesn't seem to
let me set different tempos easily.

Any advice?

Jim