[musictlk] news

Beth Taurasi bethslists at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 14:29:13 UTC 2015

Rehab in CO have been failures from day one.  From the forced submission
to evaluation, this language of compliance like I'm a prisoner or
convict, oh God, it just gets better. lol But yeah, I've heard better
things about Arizona's rehab system, but seriously I have a right to my
dreams, and I don't care how much money the investment is, I'm gonna do it.
Thank you Rob for your input.
Beth