[musictlk] news

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 27 16:01:54 UTC 2015

Hi, Beth,

CakeTalking has two major components: a set of detailed tutorials written
for the blind user and a set of JAWS scripts.  I believe it is possible to
use some of the basic functions of CakeWalk SONAR with Window-Eyes but, as
far as I know, that support comes nowhere near the level of access to
advanced SONAR features as well as blind-friendly online help with
CakeTalking includes.

Sure, let's continue off-list.  You can find latest page at:
http://www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/CakeTalkingForSONAR.htm

Bill