[musictlk] ipod touch

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 22:15:33 UTC 2015

For now, that's what I plan on using it for.  I don't do anything
with apps or anything like that.  I have a nano now, but it
offers nothing in terms of tactile guidance where the buttons
are.
This actually saves me money because the person already has a
case on it allowing me to press the buttons easier.
If I bought a new touch, I'd have to spend extra to get the
required case.  I know I would not be able to buy music on the
touch itself, but I have itunes and JAWS for that.
Yes, the itunes store is accessible, it just takes a little
maneuvering using tab and shift tab.
It took me quite a while to figure out how to access the store.