[musictlk] studying with a male voice teacher

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Mar 17 22:04:59 UTC 2015

Hi Kelsey,

We've been over this. Wait until you have the finances, and can find
a place to have your lessons if you want them somewhere other than
your home. Remember, if you go somewhere, it will cost you
transportation, and maybe rental if you're going to use a church
where you are not a member. Then meet with the teacher and see if
you're comfortable with each other. You worry too much about this,
especially since you can't afford it. You've gotten advice here
concerning this before. I, for one, like to help you, but I get tired
of repeating myself. Make notes on what we say here, and think about it all.

Blessings,

Linda