[musictlk] New to the List and looking for a volunteer transcriptionist

Jewel S. herekittykat97 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 08:55:37 UTC 2015

Dear all,
I hope I find you all well and cheerful :) My name is Jewel Shuping. I
am not a professional musician, but hope to better my abilities with
voice and instrument through participation on this list for use in the
SCA (the Society for Creative Anachronism)'s bardic arts. I currently
sing halfway decent...I guess. I also play soprano and sopranino
recorder, though I do not currently have a sopranino recorder. I would
like to learn to play the plucked dulcimer, lyre, and other musical
instrument s of the bygone years of the Middle Ages.
I am also currently looking for a volunteer transcriptionist to
transcribe some medieval and SCAdian music for me.
Finally, I would like to know, please, what is the best book for
learning Braille music? I know the bare minimums.
Thank you; I realize that is a lot for one e-mail.
Yours,
Jewel