[musictlk] Fwd: Be a part of something special.

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 17:14:55 UTC 2015

Linda, salutations. Please except my apology for any lapses in communications regarding your interest as a participant in this project. I'd be happy to discuss your involvement, please feel free to email me directly.
jordystringer83 at gmail.com.
Best,

Jordy D. Stringer, president, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind
Sent from my iPhone