[musictlk] playing piano by ear

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Sun May 31 20:43:09 UTC 2015

Well, I'm a composer, so I might be biased. I can listen to a song with absolutely no piano
in it and manage to turn it into a piano piece. I just think about what would make it sound good as a
piano piece and play it that way. Kind of like when I compose something original; I make sure
everything is finely woven together, like a perfect web.
Tyler Z