[musictlk] electronic music workshop

Jim Jackson actionjimjackson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 23:55:50 UTC 2015

some thoughts on the electronic music workshop.
1. there is a wide variation of experience with equipment, theory, and techniques. what seems basic to one is potentially a deal breaker to others. Sometimes when people use industry jargon my brain gets stuck on what that word the person just said and I miss out on the rest of the sentence an sometimes the rest of the conversation because I am trying to catch up. specifically defining any industry terms , software, or procedures would go a long way to keep my eyes from glossing over when learning new things I really am interested in understanding.