[musictlk] Introduction

Marshall Williams marshalljwilliams11 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 18:16:44 UTC 2015

Thanks Amy for your imput,I have heard of Sound Forge, but not
familiar with Reaper.I play Rock Music and am wanting studio quality
recordings. I am not a music Engineer at all, I am a keyboard player
only. Money is not an issue, because if I can record all my parts
without having to bring in an Engineer, then it's worth the money.So
saying all that ,What's the easiest to use withJAWS or Voiceover if
you can. Sound forge vsReaper vs Cake Taalking. Thanks again Marshall