[musictlk] If you're board or want something entertaining to read

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 22:56:06 UTC 2015

Oh my goodness! I have no idea how that got sent to the public list! I didn't type in that address or selected. Oh well, it's got to happen to all of us sometime, right? Thank you Sandra! I hope to revise it a little and put it up on my blog later. It was mostly an experiment; I wish I had that much confidence, and I hope to continue gaining it.

Sent from my iPhone