[musictlk] Reaper or Audacity latency Fix

Daniel Romero djdan567 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 06:59:44 UTC 2015

Hi Marianne. There is a reaper mailing list, called reaper with peepers. I've had the same latency issue with the reaper as well, so I understand. You must have a focus right, because I had the same issue with mine, hence the reason why I will not use reaper at the moment until I can get it fixed. If you get an answer from the mailing list, please feel free to let me know? Thank you very much.

Sent from my iPhone