[musictlk] SoundCloud

Daniel Romero djdan567 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 18:14:00 UTC 2015

Hi Jim. I'm a musician, and radio personality so I have SoundCloud pages for both of my sides of work. What are you trying to do with it? Upload? I can definitely help you with that. It's gotten really tricky recently, but it's definitely something that can be worked around. You can contact me privately if you'd like. Take care!

Sent from my iPhone