[musictlk] Episcopalian Hymns

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 02:40:29 UTC 2015

Hello, Friends:

Tomorrow, I am singing at a memorial service, and I was just informed that, in addition to singing, I am expected to lead all the hymns. As I am not familiar with most of these hymns, and as I do not have them in Braille, I have looked up lyrics to them online. I'm not worried about memorizingthe music by ear, but  I have noticed that some of the hymns have different variations on lyrics. Do any of you have electronic Braille versions of an Episcopalian hymnal? Are they pretty standardized throughout the different Episcopalian churches?

If no one has it, it is OK...I just want to verify that I have the right information.

Thank you!

Rachel

http//www.rachelgrider.com