[musictlk] Where to Find .rex files for StylusRMX

Annabelle Susan Morison foristnights at comcast.net
Tue Sep 8 03:53:48 UTC 2015

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'm not sure if anyone might know this, but you can certainly give it your
best shot. I've been looking for drum machine sound menus, groove elements,
and kit modules to add to StylusRMX, but it seems I don't know where to
start. Spectrasonics specifically said that .rex files are best to search
for those types of sounds. However, I'm not sure where I can find files of
this type. Anybody have any suggestions for me?