[musictlk] I hope this is acceptable for the list!

josh lester jlestermusic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 06:59:42 UTC 2015

Hi all.
I hope this is on topic for the lists here.
I have a dear friend who is a phenomenal blind pianist, and she's a
member of the Southern California Chapter AT Large.
If you want some relaxing piano music, please order this CD.
You can only buy this in digital download form.
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/brittneyvalle
She'd love to get her music sold, so please fellowfederationists let's
support our own, and buy this CD.
 Thanks

--
Joshua Lester
Blessings to you in the name of Jesus Christ