[musictlk] reading tabs

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:26:45 UTC 2016

Is there a way to read tablature from the internet using Jaws?

I am not looking  to be able to read full musical scores  just a note by
note  layout to  learn songs on the bass.

I don't know any thing yet about written music or  tabs or any of  that but
I do  know the notes on the fret board so I figure I should be  able to use
tabs if infact I  could access them. I also have used Bill Browns  lessons
and he is very good. Are there any others out there like him that I could
also  learn  from on line?

I have been playing for several years now and have  learned a lot and would
probably consider myself an intermediat bass player. I know a lot of
patterns that I can  easily plug into simple rock and country but  would
like to take it to the next level.

Thanks.

Robert