[musictlk] Pied piper

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Sat Feb 13 19:03:36 UTC 2016

Am  trying to learn the bass parts to Pied piper. The crispian saint peter
version  from the mid  sixties.

Does any one know of any  audio and or video lesson that I could access to
try to  learn this  song. The bass is so very cool in  this song. It does
not sound like  it would be hard for me to play but it does use patterns
that I am not fermiliar with and  I just can not seem to  isolate the notes
and I  want to learn how it was  played note for note.

 I  found the  tabs for it but can not       figure out  how to read it.

Robert