[musictlk] {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Braille tabs

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Sat Feb 20 19:17:38 UTC 2016

Sean
  I know just  enough music theory to b   dangerous to myself.
I can for example start in a on the  low E fifth fret and name all of the
notes in the majour scale as I walk through them and I have learned quite a
number of four fret patterns using the majour scale and have played around
with the pentatonic scale but no nothing about the dorian  mode or the
maxalidian mode
 I am just now starting to play with what I think is called Root occtive
where you would play a low A note and then go up two strings and up two
frets and grab the   next  higher occtive of A. it can be kind of cool.
Best example of this is the song  Save the  last dance for me.
You can also hear an example of it in the song turn me loose. Used entirely
diferent but still using a root occtive.
Any how that is a good part of my music theory. Am always   striving to
understand more.