[musictlk] Asking for help from blind musicians

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 21:08:14 UTC 2016

Please read and spread.
My Blind penpals facebook group will celebrate its first anniversary
on July 31 and we are planning to make a cd featuring music of blind
musicians. The cd will just go to the winners and judges of the
writing and music competition and all the musicians who participate
and we can also share the music in a file with the group with whoever
agrees to it. If you would like to contribute a song or know of others
that do, please atach it to me at:
 adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com