[musictlk] Blind Musicians Group

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 23 15:02:40 UTC 2016

Hi all,

The Blind Musicians Group meeting will be from 1:00 to 4:00 PM on
Friday, July 1 in Suwannee 19, Level 2.  You are all invited.  We
will share tips and ideas, and network with each other.  Come
with your questions and concerns, and we'll see if anyone
attending can help you.  I'd also like to discuss how to be
visually pleasing when performing, and am hoping attendees will
give input.  I do not have a speaker, so the agenda will be
driven by those in attendance.  Please encourage any parents with
young children and any music students to come.

Blessings,

Linda Mentink, Chairman